Saturday, October 8, 2011

Punkin House



I got the binding and hanging sleeve sewn onto this wallhanging Thursday night so since I had made the executive decision that I would NOT go to bed till it was finished, I pressed it and took down the other wall quilt and hung this one. I love how the kitchen wall looks with it there.

In case anyone was wondering, it's a Thimbleberries pattern that I got as a kit AGES ago. I can't even remember when. I have a mini kit of the same thing......that is sitting in a bin UNDONE!

Now, I need to get myself a winter kit to hang.......


This is a long weekend for me. School was closed yesterday for professional day for staff...I had a vacation day and went shopping with my girls :)

Monday we're off for Columbus Day. I'm planning on doing a little housework and changing out the clothes closet and putting up fall curtains and comforter in the bedroom but the rest of the time I'll be sewing. How about you girls?


Peggy

No comments: