Saturday, November 23, 2013

Block of the Month Update

     Today I did a little catch up on two Block of the Month's I'm involved in. 

     First I worked on my "A Christmas Sampler" by Susan Marth.  I'm doing this thru Daisy Cottage Quilting and when I realized that the 4th block would be here any day I jumped into action and got #2 and #3 made. 
There was a lot of tracing to this but the blocks really are so cute......I have to do the hand sewing on the letters and attach red buttons to the holly but I have time.  I'm not rushing to get this one done this year, especially since when I just looked at the pattern, there's probably about 9 more units to make so I'll set my sights on finishing it for 2014!
 
With that done, I assembled Block # 6 "Sparklers" of my 2013 Designer Mystery BOM.  It was designed by Kate Spain and it went together so quick and easy.  
Now..............what to do tonight?????
 
 
Peggy
 
 

 

No comments: