Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Week in Review

     Today was the first morning in WEEKS that I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn to either let a painter in or run somewhere so I thought I'd post a few pictures of what's been going on real quick then it's time to get cracking on sewing.

     My youngest painted a pumpkin for her office to be judged for creativity....
I think she did a great job!

     Then we had our son move to his new apartment.
We have a 900 sq ft apartment over our garage that he's ben living in for about 4 years but his job is over an hours drive and then he's going to school 2 nights a week another 30 minutes from work, he decided that he needed to move closer so he got a truck from a friend and off he went on Saturday with a little help from the friend, BIL, dad and I.....
Sunday we had a baby shower for my oldest daughter, and that was a HUGE success.

She got beautiful gifts, her sister and cousin had the hall decorated beautifully and the food was good.

The hall overlooked the water and Sunday was a beautiful day so SUCCESS!!!

This is a picture of my girls after the gifts were opened.........






Only about 3-1/2 weeks till Baby will be here.  I can't wait!!!



No comments: