Friday, July 13, 2018

Moda Block Heads2

Are you doing the Moda Block Heads 2?    I did not do Block Heads 1, mainly because I don't remember seeing it being posted but I did follow along with some IG friends and just loved their blocks so I was sure to keep up with the Moda site this summer.......

I was away for a week but came home on Wednesday and caught up with block # 5 and Block # 6.



I am using my Bonnie & Camille scraps when I can but that Block #5 needed 8-1/2 inch squares for the corners and center so I had to cut into some larger pieces.  
I do think that this Blockheads quilt will be an awesome sampler in the end.......
Here's a picture of the 6 blocks together on my design wall.


I like to put them up on the design wall so I can see what colors I need to add to the mix.....Looks like some greens pinks and yellows are needed.....






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the good and very helpful information. It is very interesting. I love all the things you share and see your beautiful creation.
สงครามที่โลกจดจำ