Tuesday, October 2, 2018

"Swoon 16 Swoonalong"

Not much to write......just an update on the Swoon 16 Swoonalong.

I was going great guns over the weekend but then I realized I had a few "BEE" commitments and a few things to make for the granddaughters so they are now on the design wall waiting patiently for my attention later this week.  So, for now, I have 8 of the 16 blocks cut and sewn.  I have 4 more cut and then 2 more to cut after that.....

These were the last 3 I made and added to the wall........

 I LOVE how they are all coming along.....but this next one has my absolute favorite fabric in it from this new line.........

That blue print just grabs me.....as do these bees......

Aren't they awesome?????

I will need to purchase LOTS of extra yardage of the bees....especially the white version!!!
Oh yeah!!!!

The navy print above will HAVE to be the backing for this quilt but it's not available for a few more weeks so I will have to be patient and just wait.....

Stop back soon.....


No comments: