Saturday, October 24, 2009

Happy Saturday


Happy Saturday everyone.....

If you're living on the east coast you are probably enjoying the beautiful 70 degree weather that we are here in New Jersey. We get the best of both worlds, leaves turning beautiful orange and yellow and browns and also a day here and there that's 70.... I sure would miss that if I ever moved away from here.
On a quilty note, I made a birthday block for one of the girls in an online group I've belonged to for quite a few years....don't actually remember how long but I have quite a few bags o block to prove it! Anyhoo, the November girl is looking for a log cabin made with a white on white that she provided and brights. She was looking for dots, stripes etc, and her only request was the final bright strips were blue. I have a lot of brights and dots so this was an easy one for me to make. Marsha, I hope you like it.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice block, Peg! I still think Log Cabin is my favorite block to assemble. Hey, I'm only 45 mins. from you and I wonder what beautiful weather you are talking about. Sure, 70 and balmy, but with spritzes and clouds all day. Either way, it's better than the 80% chance of heavy rain that was predicted.

Pat said...

That's a very nice block. We had gorgeous weather here in southern DE yesterday, too.