Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Scrap Management


I am by no means a "scrap quilt" type of person. I don't cut my scraps into manageable sizes, I don't arrange by color, I guess you could say I'm "scrap challenged".....but I was inspired a while back by a scrap quilt on a blog I like to frequent so I did a LOT of cutting up of kona snow and scraps into both 2 inch squares and 3.5 inch squares and I'm going to attempt to "use em up" this year. This is just a sampling of what I cut up the other night, the rest is already on it's way into a scrap quilt which hopefully be partly assembled before this weekend is over. The long strips that I have will go into string blocks and I may be working on some of those this weekend too....


1 comment:

quiltingnana said...

I have been making scrap quilts lately to whittle down my piles....hope your Thanksgiving is going well