Sunday, April 15, 2012

Busy Little Elves

I can't even remember when I started this project but it's been YEARS....maybe 3?  I'll have to ask Robin and Michelle 'cause they started with me  :)
Anyhoo, I took the last 2 embroidery blocks with me on vacation and got them both done in a day......
Now that I'm home I decided to pull the entire project out and see where I left off.








OH NO.....I didn't get very far!!! 


I did my blocks in a green variegated floss and am using greens, reds and whites for my setting blocks.    I'd like to get this assembled to hang in 2012 so rather than start something new today I'm going to work on assembling all the little stars and setting squares. What's on your design wall?
                                                                                                                     

1 comment:

Robin said...

it CAN'T be that long...it just CAN'T...that's my story...i'm sticking to it...LOL awesome Elves, Peg!! does this mean you'll be finished before me? again? sheesh...lol