Saturday, August 18, 2012

"Weather Vane"

The August block for the 2012 Designer Mystery BOM is called "Weather Vane".  In keeping with my promise to do my block within 5 days of receiving the kit so it doesn't sit and sit...I am 3 for 3 on getting them made up! 
Fat Quarter Shop is awesome with giving you plenty of fabric to work with.....no fear of cutting wrong and not being able to correct it.  I almost have enough left over to make another block each month...and the fabrics are to die for!!!  If you're not doing these, you're gonna be sorry  :)

It's absolutely gorgeous here in New Jersey today.  We've had windows and doors open and as I look at the weatherbug it says it's 77 with zero humidity,  My kind of weather!!!!!!!!!!

Off to work on cutting scraps for some more scrappy star blocks.

Peggy

1 comment: