Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Catching Up on Tuesday

It's rainy here today and workers are downstairs spackling so I thought I'd upload a few pictures of what I'm doing and then I have an appt. with my favorite hairdresser for some color and a haircut for our trip to Florida next weekend for a very special wedding.

First off, who's doing this?
                                         I can tell you I am!  I preordered my book and then after it came I noticed Lori had a bundle available using almost the same fabrics as she did so I ordered that bundle, a full bolt of Kona Snow and I'm set and ready for May 1st when the Sew Along starts.  

Yesterday was too nice to stay in, with temps hitting almost 70 in NJ so I went outside and sat on the steps of the deck with Luna and we soaked up a little sun.....

After a little afternoon shopping I came home and made my Red Sky at Night Sew Along block.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red fabric line I'm using for this project and I love this Crown of Thorns block Jodi picked for this week.

I had a small package of Bonnie & Camille fabric in my mailbox too yesterday for a B&C Bee I'm doing this year.
I am in love with each one of these fabrics.....a few I never saw before but with the popularity right now of Bonnie & Camille's fabrics, some shops are pulling out their older stash and you can really get a nice variety!

And here's a quick shot of Miss Olivia on Easter Sunday.  She had the cutest little socks and ruffly outfit on........   







3 comments:

The Other Barb said...

Your Olivia " Easter bunny" is really adorable.

I also bought the Vintage Farm Girl book. Don't know if I'll do the sew along though. Got a lot going on in my sewing room right now. But, who knows, maybe I will. LOL

Your fabric purchases are always so pretty~

gailss said...

What a cute little princess and all dressed up for the bunny....love it! Looks like you have some really nice projects going and to start and yes, love all the fabrics from Bonnie & Camille.

Lady Jane said...

Love the sew along. Those fabrics will look great. What a cutie pie she is!!!