Monday, February 13, 2017

En Provence Final Post

Well, it's done and out to be quilted......the 2016 Bonnie Hunter Mystery is finished!  Project bins of hourglass units, pink star points, solid yellow squares and 4 patch units have all come together to create this beautiful quilt...........






Bonnie had another border for it but I thought mine was big enough and ended it here......

If you would like to see other's quilts then take a trip over to Bonnie's http://quiltville.blogspot.com/2017/02/mystery-monday-link-up-finale.html blog and take a look....
it's the final mystery link up!



3 comments:

Connie said...

Peg, it's gorgeous. I've watched as quilters on FB have shown theirs off as well. I had thought about joining in but I decided not to as I didn't have the time to keep up. Maybe another time. :)

Vireya said...

Lovely! Your sewing room looks good, too. I wonder how many of us have that same Ikea rug on the the floor? I do!

gailss said...

Congrats Peg on finishing your BH mystery quilt top and it is just gorgeous. Love the colors you did and a very "happy" quilt. Thanks for sharing....