Friday, July 4, 2008

Here I go Again

Here I go again.....had my blog all nice the way I wanted it and went and downloaded a picture from the WEB and "bang" couldn't get rid of it, couldn't get my blog name up on the top so I had to delete the darn blog and start over. I guess it will be fun creating it all over again but i have lost some of my "favorite things" so that makes me a little mad....

Here for you folks that missed it is a picture of what I saw yesterday morning as our cruise ship pulled into New York Harbor on our return from Canada. It is an absolutely awesome sight at 7am! I wish the picture was clearer but in retrospect, the morning fog hadn't lifted yet so it is what it is....

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY EVERYONE!!!!!


2 comments:

Conni said...

DRATS! No fun losing your blog, and then having to start all over!! Welcome home!

busylizzy said...

Sorry you lost your blog Peggy, but we'll follow you anywhere! :o)
Love the picture of Lady Liberty. That's on my list of things to do/places to see. My Bucket List!