I need 252 strips to make the top I want so I knew I'd be cutting for a while, but, I finished tonight and the pile on the left is what I got.
I have 2 nice piles of strips and under the 2 gallon ziploc bag of scraps are some half yard pieces that I didn't cut into that I can cut up if I need to.... Now, I can start the assembly process.
I guess I should show you the fabrics too that are auditioning for the sashing strips and borders.... I'm thinking that in order to use all these fabrics up that I will piece the backing fabric too so that anyone that gets this will have something nice to look at no matter which side is up.
I KNOW I am supposed to be finishing up old projects but sometimes a girls just gotta do something new when the mood strikes....