Monday, December 26, 2011

Twister Finished



I started this twister quilt at a retreat in Indiana back in mid November. Since then I've started 2 new projects, finishing one totally. I finally made the executive decision that NOTHING gets started until the 2 borders were sewn onto the twister. I sat down earlier today and finally got them on.

The finished quilt is much brighter in person but we have to settle for a cell phone picture because although I got a new camera, I haven't had the chance to read the instructions etc.

I will sometime this week....


Now to get to the quilt store with a few of my Christmas gift cards and get the backing for this one.....


Oh, and by the way, it was made with Fig Tree fabrics and finished up to 73-1/2 X 88! I used 2 layer cakes and a little yardage for the 2 borders!


What's on your New Years Eve agenda?


3 comments:

Martha said...

I love my big and little twister and I love your red and white one. I have several stacks of fabric laid out for this coming year that I want to try the twister on. Have a great Holiday.

Michelle said...

Cute Peg! You got a new camera?? Woohoo!

Christine said...

Love it. The borders really set it off.