Friday, August 21, 2015

"Buzzsaw" and "Rocky Mountain Puzzle"

I'm still loving and enjoying making blocks for the "Tales of Cloth" "Red Sky at Night Quiltalong .

The last 2 weeks have found me busy working on the first of 2 quilts I need to get assembled before the end of the month so I'm behind on my weekly sewalong blocks.  I finally made the time to cut and piece the blocks today.....


The top left block is called Rocky Mountain Puzzle.  I stole 2 pictures from the Tales of Cloth blog to show you how old some of these quilt blocks are....  Rocky Mountain Puzzle was a lot of fun to assemble.  The 2nd block, on the top right, is called Buzzsaw.  Talk about an easy to assemble block!!!!!!    

I'm now caught up which makes me very happy.  

Now, here are 2 cute pictures of my granddaughter Olivia enjoying her first ice cream cones....She was being a little fussy last week with 4 teeth coming in so we bought those little cones from Blue Bunny....perfect Olivia size!  



Pretty darn cute if I might say so myself  LOL


Peggy


No comments: