I have a few sewing things going on as well as family stuff so for this morning I'm just going to post about my "Farm Girl Vintage" sewalong blocks that I've been working on.
I finished all of the above blocks on Friday of this week and thought WHEW I'm done...now onto the assembly process. I had decided early on that I was going to do it just like Lori Holt's version on the cover of the book.
I liked the layout so what the heck. Well, I start laying the blocks out in rows and I'm scratching my head saying HMMMMMM....something's wrong here. I don't have enough blocks!
I didn't take into account that Lori put a sawtooth star in each of the 4 corners. So, my job today is to make the other 3 blocks today and then I can finish the rows off.....for now I have rows 2-7 totally done and rows 1-8 just waiting on some stars.