Saturday, October 28, 2017

A New Finish


I am in need of a baby boy quilt for my nephew's wife so I pulled bins of kiddie fabrics from my shelves in the closet and this mess 
turned into this.........

I cut a bunch of 6-1/4 inch squares from all that fabric and then I cut some grey on white teeny tiny heart like pieces from a piece of Dear Stella fabric and made half square triangles.




lobsters and gnomes and fish and cars.........All kinds of cute boyish prints!

Now to figure out something for the back and since it's only about 40 X 45 or so, I can quilt this with straight lines myself.  

Here's hoping I get back here sooner rather than later with a picture of that and some other projects....

Peggy


2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Lots of fun interesting fabrics. I'm sure your grandnephew will have a lot of fun looking at all the different things, and maybe making up stories about them.

Conni said...

Cute! And a great way to use up all those leftover pieces!