Friday, June 29, 2018

52 Week Churn Dash Sewalong

     Back in 2015 I joined a sewalong with an online quilt shop for 6.5 inch Churn Dash blocks.
I used fabric from my stash regardless of fabric designer or color.  I like "scrappy" so this will be fun.
Well, I did keep up each week making my one block.....and then they sat.  I didn't know what I wanted to do with them so again...they sat.  Then I saw a "nested" Churn Dash block and I knew that was what I wanted to do with them so I pulled a lot of fat quarters out, some nice Moda white and I made up 10......and then they sat.  I think you see a pattern here!   

     Last night I pulled the bin out and started looking at the blocks and fabric and decided that I'll start working on them over time........   I'll keep you posted!


1 comment:

gailss said...

Really like Churn Dash blocks and doing the doubles are so striking....always nice when we can get back into a project and hope you make good progress Peg...looking good so far.