Sunday, September 23, 2018

StarPlus Quilt

I made a "Star Plus Quilt" a few years ago in a sewalong with some Instagram girls and enjoyed it so much.  I remember a teacher in the school I worked at had to put her mom in a facility at the time so I gave it to her to help make mom's room look homey........

Well, I recently decided that the HUGE pile of Thimbleblossom's "The Good Life" fabric needed to be cut into!


The quilting that my friend Jen did looks awesome!!!



This is the back.....Gorgeous GOOD LIFE floral!  Now to get some binding made and sewn on the quilt.


















Do you ever forget you have a quilt?  This one is that quilt........


It's one of those tops that I made with a pack of fat quarters that were not really "me" but in the end I liked the quilt and it's a light top that I can use at this time of year.  I tend to stuff it in the back of my closet and forget about it though.......I have made the decision to keep it out this winter, over the back of my rocking chair and use it!  (kind of like today...I snuggled under while it poured outside and watched a few Hallmark movies)



1 comment:

Tammy said...

Love your Star Plus Quilt! You do some wonderful quilting.