Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Swoon 16 Sewalong

Good Morning.....

It's a wet one once again but other than that, I have no complaints.

Another week, another sewalong announced on Instagram.....but this one really caught my eye since it's hosted by Fat Quarter Shop using Camille Roskelley's "Swoon 16" block.
I decided that I'd sewalong with them but I may not be able to keep up due to other commitments that may have to go in front.  For now, I'm cutting out the 16 blocks and will sew on them when I can.

My fabric choice is Garden Variety by Lellaboutique.

I don't have the issue like some girls do with taking that MODA ribbon off.....if I want to make something with the fabric I just rip it off!  

I made 1 block yesterday.....

I LOVE how it turned out so I pulled 3 prints for the next one last night....


The bees in this fabric line just speak to me.........

I think i'll grab my rotary cutter now and get to cutting........


Peggy





No comments: