Monday, August 25, 2008

Crescent Moon Tablecloth

I got a kit last week from my Room by Room club with Main St Cotton Shop and for some unknown reason I HAD to cut it out and work on it right away....I don't know what got into me but I'm happy it did. I can't tell you how many kits I have here to work on, both homemade and from clubs.... Anyhoo, I finished the Crescent Moon Tablecloth just 5 minutes ago and took it out to the clothesline to take a picture since I'm home on a vacation day ALONE and had no quilt holders available.


It finished up to 56 inches square which is a little small for my dining room table but perfect for my kitchen table...I think I might put it on the frame this afternoon if I have backing fabric and quilt it over the next few nights...

Peggy

3 comments:

Laura-IH said...

CUTE! Halloween quilts are my absolute favs! I decorate more for fall than any other season!

Arlette said...

Peg, your quilt turned out absolutely fabulous. I love the Autumn color combination. Your work is always so beautiful. I hope you're having fun doing the quilting.
Take care.

Aloha!

Robin said...

Great job Peg! it's never too early for Halloween ;)