Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What a gorgeous day

Look at all these black eyed susans! And that is just a small patch of them. I swear we only planted a small amount of them but every year I find more and more. So, speaking of it being a gorgeous day, it's only 78 with a beautiful breeze blowing. We've been lucky to have the air conditioning off now for 5 days!!! I sure hope this weather sticks around for a while....
So, you might ask what I was doing on a work day taking pictures of flowers in my yard? Well, I had a vacation day and took advantage of that to do a little grocery shopping, quilt shop shopping and some sewing. I needed to take a picture of my Main St Stars top but no one was around to hold it up so I took it out to the yard and took a picture of it hanging from the clothesline. It's not a great picture but I'm happy with what I got. The quilt is done and ready for quilting.....



2 comments:

Conni said...

Another beautiful quilt, Peggy!! Hoping to see this one, in person, in May!

Robin said...

Pretty flowers and great job on the top Peg! Wooohoo for sewing/shopping vacation days!