Friday, December 26, 2008

The week between....


So, what are all you quilty girls doing for the week between??? I was going to start a new project but then I thought to myself....NO..YOU MUST NOT START ANYTHING NEW!!!

So, I pulled out my 2008 Thimbleberries Lodge Kit and decided to catch up and try and get the whole kit and kaboodle finished..... I have this much done but need the setting triangles cut and then the borders....I have quite a bit of work ahead of me but I'm really enjoying it. I'd like to send this out for quilting as soon as it's done and it would be oh so nice to say I got the whole 2008 kit done in 2008.....
Has anyone else out there assembled their top totally?????
Peggy

5 comments:

Conni said...

I've been working on mine, but it's not ready for assembly yet! My goal was to complete it before 2008 was out, but it doesn't look too promising at this point. I'm going to try, though!! Yours looks great!

The Other Barb said...

this picture has encouraged me to get out my Thimbleberries book and do a project.
I have been working on a flannel quilt for a niece. Didn't have a pattern in mind when I got the fabric. now I don't have enough to make all the blocks needed :( And...I can't find the fabric at the store. :( I'm thinking.....I know I can improvise. Wish me luck!

Michelle said...

Good job Peggy...it's looking good!

Barb said...

I love it!! Thimbleberries is my favorite of all....

Laura-IH said...

I'm trying to finish up some UFO's, too! I have a top that has needed borders for almost a year (yikes) and picked up some fabric to finish it off this weeked.