Friday, August 28, 2009

CLEANING OUT MY CABINETS


In an effort to clean out my sewing room cabinets and use up the fabric I have I remembered about this Sanctuary fabric that I have and want to use to make a rail fence quilt. I have 14 quarter yard pieces, 2 1 yard pieces and a piece approx 3 yards. I need more in order to make the top but the theme for 2009 is "use it up" not "buy it up" so I can't buy more in order to start.

Here's where you girls come in. Does anyone have some of this fabric that they'd like to SWAP for a Thimbleberries kit? I probably have every kit that they make so all you'd have to do is decide what you'd like and I'd swap with you....within reason of course. I'm not sending you a $100 kit for 2 1 yard pieces now...I'm desperate but not "crazy".... well, some might say I'm crazy but....
OR, I have some Gingham Girls fat quarters, or some New Hats Old Friends fabric by Sandy Gervais......
Please email me and we'll get to swappin....
Peggy

2 comments:

The Other Barb said...

looked through my fabrics. Sorry , can't help you. wish I could. good luck.

Anonymous said...

Me neither, but I know you will find a way!