Saturday, September 11, 2010

Village Square

It didn't take any arm twisting on Robin and Michelle's end to get me to jump in with them on doing the Village Square Block of the Month with them, only difference is they are actually getting the kits from Homestead Hearth whereas I only ordered the pattern. I'm going to use pieces from my scrap basket and my Thimbleberries stash to make it up. I was kind of unsure as to whether I'd like the fabric that would come but I KNEW I liked what I had here so that was an easy solution.
I thought the BOM was starting September 1st and even though I didn't know which block they'd start with, I just looked thru the pattern and when I saw it called for 3 6.5 inch Variable Star blocks I decided that they would be what I started with. Here's a picture of the pattern
and my 3 blocks.

3 comments:

busylizzy said...

O-M-G Peggy, you girls are gluttons for punishment. Are you guys going to sleep? ;)

Conni said...

Congrats on staying with your commitment for no new fabric!!! This will be so cute done up in the Thimbleberries...and you will be making a huge dent in your stash.

Laura-IH said...

Wow! You three always find the cutest patterns! Are the houses pieced or appliqued?