Friday, September 24, 2010

Vintage Trick or Treat

A group of my friends are doing this Crabapple Hill Co. pattern as a kind of an unofficial block of the month starting October 1st. We each bought the pattern and then went out and got different background fabrics and our floss.
It started out that Carolyn, Robin, Michelle and I were doing it, then Liz jumped on board, then we got Liz's sister Isabel to join in and just today one of the "polka dot girls" Vickie jumped on board too.
The Crabapple patterns are far from "easy"...but I think we are all up to the challenge!

I will be late starting mine since I am disabled at the moment but once this darn cast comes off I'm ready to start again because I have my project all traced and hooped ready to go........
Stay tuned, I'll be updating as we go along.

1 comment:

Deb said...

oh man! Can I join all of you too? I will get the pattern the first of october sometime. I would love to join in and know that my buds are doing this too.
deb