Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wooly Pincushion Swap


Some girls I go to retreat with every May are doing a "wool crazy" pincushion swap. We are doing the swap 4 girls to a group, 2 groups. We're starting in January and when we meet in May we will get our pincushions back from the last girl that worked on it. I'm excited to see what I'll get back on mine after they see what I've started with. I have a sunflower on mine since it's my favorite flower and I'm thinking they'll add crows, birdhouses, butterflies, watering cans etc.....
Here's my first attempt at working with wool......

Here's a link to my friend Laura's blog with her pincushion top on it....ain't her rabbit cute?

PS: This is starting out as 8 inches round.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondering, how big is this, Peg? It's going to be adorable. Please post before and after photos in May!

Michelle said...

Looks great Peggy! Can't wait to see the end result.

Vickie said...

Love it, but sometimes it is best not to be thinkin of what will be added. Some surprises could be in store. LOL

Laura-IH said...

Cute! Sunflowers are one of my favs, too! : )