Sunday, October 30, 2011

Chain of Faith



You probably don't remember me mentioning this project way back in April or May but I had kitted it up with the free pattern from the Moda Bake Shop site.


I took it to Indiana where I worked on it at retreat and actually got quite a bit of the block assembly done while I was there but then I remember setting it aside to work on something else and then never got back to it.




I used "BLISS" which is by Bonnie and Camille. It's nice and bright and would make a nice girly girl quilt!



Did anyone out there make this quilt? I'd love to see it assembled in another colorway!!!


Here are the first two blocks I have assembled totally. They are 18 inchers so I think the rest will go together pretty quickly.



2 comments:

Kim West said...

I made it, it is on my blog under "oasis chain". www.peachquilting.com.

Michelle said...

I think I'll take my pattern and fabric to retreat....your's is looking great!