Saturday, September 29, 2012

Inspiration


Not too long ago I found a blog called "A Bright Corner".  She had so many cute projects which gave me a lot of inspiration for new projects....like I need new projects.  Anyway, she had this cute quilt posted back about April and it was just so cute I decided that I needed to make a simple HST quilt.  I went into my "Magic Cabinet" (it seems that jelly rolls, layer cakes etc just show up in there) and found a cute Mary Englebreit "turnover called "Baskets of Flowers" as well as some blue and white ME yardage.  Coincidentally, it's the same fabric line that Bright Corner blogger used so today I decided to get started with the cutting, trimming, assembly process.....
I've got all the HST's ready and up on my design wall.  Now to get to sewing them all into rows.

2 comments:

The Other Barb said...

I've never seen "turnovers" How neat. Looking forward to seeing the quilt you create~

Conni said...

How is this quilt coming along! My Mom made one similiar to this from a pattern by Eleanor Burns. It turned out adorable.