Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Eve

  We had a 1/2 day of school today, then hubby picked me up at 12 and took me to lunch, Surf Taco!  YUM  Now I'm home and I'm thinking I need to straighten up the house, maybe do a load or two of wash and then possibly sew.  I'm not having a lot of company tomorrow so it will be a nice quiet, low key kind of day.    I mentioned the other day that I'm thankful for mine and my family's health and good fortune throughout this month but I'd like to mention also that I have a couple of BFF's who I can almost consider "family".  I've laughed with them, I've cried with them, I've traveled with them and spent a lot of nice time sewing and shopping with them.  I don't get to see these girls often but when we do get together I feel like I've just seen them yesterday.....SISTERS is the word I'd use to describe them! 

   I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving tomorrow.......GOBBLE GOBBLE!!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :0)