In my last post on this project I think I told you that I'd cut the quilt out, sewn up ALL of the units and then it sat....and sat, and sat. When I made my January project list I put this project at the top of the list and decided to stick to getting it done.
Here's the magazine page and small snippets of the quilt before I shipped it off to my favorite quilter Sarah in New York.
Here's a picture of it today......
I chose an awesome salmon tone on tone for the backing and binding. This quilt had so many colors in it. I loved this tone on tone in my stash, and had enough of it so there you have it.
I'm working on the 2015 "Tone It Down" quilt too....I'll do some update pictures soon on that.