Monday, December 28, 2009

Cobble Stones Update



Gotta love Christmas break from school. You can get up and move at your own pace and either clean, cook or sew. I did a little bit of everything today. I did some running around in the morning, made a BIG pot of spaghetti sauce with meatballs and sausage then after lunch i did laundry and sewed these 30 blocks. They are the Cobble Stone blocks that are the main part of the Fig Tree project I was working on yesterday. Now, I need to read the next step to see how to do the assembly. Stay tuned.......

6 comments:

Alice I. said...

Peg, you have been a busy woman! Thirty blocks done....wow! The fabrics have such a warm, cottage-y feel to them. Very, very pretty. Can't wait to see more!

Jill said...

The blocks are fabulous!! Isn't it amazing how a "simple" looking block can still be so involved?!! Great job!

3anklebiters said...

look at your progress and productivity! i miss my school job and having those great vacation breaks. you will be done with this quilt before you know it.

Pat said...

It's looking great so far...can't wait to see it at its next stage!

Anonymous said...

I love these prints!

Jackie's Stitches said...

You have been busy! I need to take a page from your book and do a little bit of everything. Instead, I've been cleaning which does not make for a fun day! Balance is the key!

Your blocks look wonderful!