Saturday, December 19, 2009

LOOKIE what we woke up to today

Guess what we woke up to this morning???


I do LOVE the snow but was kind of hoping for a snow day from school :) But, I'll take what I can get when it comes to being shut in the house and able to sew all day.


This first picture is the front of the house. Where the heck is the street????

Below is a the back yard.....YIKES, we're not going to see the grass and pool till June!!!


We only had one problem with the weather this morning and that was when my daughter was leaving the house at 7:30 to get to the salon for work and she slid and hit the light pole while trying to get on the
Garden State Parkway. Thankfully, the car has minimal damage and my daughter is ok, but she sure was scared.
So, what is everyone doing today???
Peggy





5 comments:

Conni said...

So glad you got the snow this time!! We still have snow on the ground from last week. Will be glad when it is gone!! SOOOOOO glad your daughter was only scared and not hurt in her accident!!

Alice I. said...

Glad to read that your daughter was not harmed in the accident. However, being frightened as I'm sure she was is no picnic either! How scary it must have been for her.

I think we got the same snow here in MD that you got in Jersey! It's very cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi Peg, I'd post a photo from here, but it would look the same as yours. Only one difference, we were without power for over 3 hours this morning.
So glad your daughter is fine -- the roads are treacherous.

Cardygirl said...

Hi Peg...amazing pics for us...it is so hot & dry here that my family all clustered around the computer to see snow! Glad your daughter is okay.

Robin said...

Sorry to hear that Jen had a fender bender, but glad she's ok! We're getting socked with snow here too, so now I have an excuse to stay in and sew! yahoooo!