I've been sick for the last 3 days and believe me when I tell you, I haven't done much else except take cold meds, switch the tv channels and sleep. I've missed 2 days at work, which is totally unheard of for me and haven't been in my sewing room for 3 days!!! I made the decision this morning that I'd make the effort to shower, get dressed, strip the darn bed of the sick sheets and do something.
After lunch I felt good enough to go into my sewing room. Last week I was working on a bag of star blocks that were part of the Finish er Up Challenge with my friends at Backporch Friends.
I'd set the blocks in a simple sashing and cornerstone layout and had even gotten a neutral border around it when I got sick. Since the final border was already cut it was easy to just pin them on and sew em up this afternoon so here's the finished project. I've had these blocks in a baggie on the shelf for probably 5 years, and what's crazy is once I pulled them out and decided on a layout, they went together in about 2 days! It finished up to 84-1/2 X 67-1/2, which is a decent size top for throwing over a single bed.
Now to get it quilted and crossed off my list!
Now to go look at the list and see what I can work on next.