Since today was National Quilting Day I thought I'd do my part and sew a few projects.
I finished an Easter runner I was making for my daughter's coffee table. It will replace the St. Patrick's Day runner I showed last week . I have had this pattern probably 2 or 3 years...and what's crazy is I made myself a kit at the time because I was able to find almost the exact same fabrics that were on the front of the pattern! What took me so long is anyone's guess, but once I started working on it the process went fairly quick.
I also finished sewing the borders on a charity top that I need for the retreat I mentioned earlier today. I got it pressed, sandwiched and pinned. I'm hoping to get it quilted tomorrow...so until then, no picture!