Friday, October 29, 2010

Aunt Grace Circle of Friends


You might remember the post from last Saturday telling you I was doing the new Aunt Grace Circle of Friends BOM. Well, I made the decision that today was the day to git er done and get moving onto other projects. So, the blocks are done, pressed and now to find something else to do. Hmmmm....do I have anything here that needs doing?

I have also had a BIG week of fabric shopping. I know I've been promising myself not to shop but I'm just a fabricshopaholic...I cannot help myself at all. I'm not going to bore you with all the pictures but I do have to tell you that I won a blog contest over at Jaybird Quilts. Jackie at Canton Village Quilt Works had donated a gorgeous orange and red fat quarter bundle of batiks and I was the lucky recipient. If you need some fabric, check out Jackie's site!!! Thank you so much Jaybird for picking my name from the hat!!!

4 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Love your Aunt Grace blocks...I am a big fan of 30's. How wonderful to win Jackie's giveaway!

Conni said...

These are so pretty, Peggy! I love 30's fabrics, too!

Anonymous said...

I do remember the Aunt Grace post, and will be watching to see how this comes together with some of my favorite fabrics. Looking great so far!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Good job!!! Lookin good over there. I'll get block #2 ready soon.
I'm happy you joined us.