Friday, October 29, 2010

"Christmas Street" Snowman Runner


While cleaning off a shelf in my sewing room this afternoon I came across a snowman runner that I started at retreat in May 2009. YES folks, 2009! Robin, Michelle and I each had a kit so we decided that we'd get a jump on the holiday season and it would be our first project to work on. Well, who knew that my sewing machine would stop working and I'd be forced to set the project aside and work on other hand projects. So, finding on the shelf today was a nice surprise. I finished the assembly and after dinner I put the green borders on so now it's ready to enjoy for 2010.
And just in case you were wondering, it's a Thimbleberries pattern and they're known for their HUGE runners. It measures 26 x 62!

1 comment:

Conni said...

I remember you working on this. Glad it is now finished!