Saturday, January 15, 2011

All Caught Up

I'm taking this weekend to catch up with all my block of the month kits and finish up anything small that I have started recently. I'm almost forced to do this because back in December Robin, Michelle and I each made our "Top 3" projects for January and when you actually make a list you kind of have to follow it. That's my story, and hopefully I'm gonna stick to it.
I got my mom's snowman mini done and mailed to her, I got the 2 borders on a quilt for a girl in work (no pictures since it's going to be a surprise) and # 3 is going to be Monday's project.
But in between I got caught up with my "Snow Days" block of the month. December's block had a huge amount of embroidery and add that to the holidays, and I just got
way behind but I did finish last week and made the pieced blocks and then immediately start
ed with the January embroidery. I worked on this one like a woman obsessed and finished it last night, trimmed it and got the pieced blocks made today AND I attached the blocks to make the entire right side of the quilt.

I have to say that in the end there will have been a ton of embroidery and piecing to this quilt and I'm thrilled with how it's looking. I look at it every day hanging in my room
and cannot believe that I have done all this work.

I have my Aunt Grace Circle of Friends BOM to catch up with now too. I need to get December and January's blocks done.

Peggy

1 comment:

Yvette said...

I love that! You are doing such a great job.