Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hometown Christmas


I was so successful in finding Michelle her Hometown Christmas kit and I knew I'd be seeing her this Saturday, I went ahead and cut out the fabrics for pamphlet # 1 and you know I couldn't cut it out without taking them for a test drive so I assembled Section 1. I assembled the house on Sunday and then tonight I connected the pinwheel and the hourglass blocks.
I will get to assembling and connecting the other 2 sections over the next week or so.

It was nice having today off and I don't mean to sound greedy, but I'd sure love to have a delayed opening tomorrow.....

Peggy

4 comments:

The Other Barb said...

cute so far :)

Barb said...

This is going to be a fun quilt...

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Peg, makes me want to do houses again!

Laura-IH said...

I love house quilts! This is going to be cute!