Monday, January 17, 2011

Berry Pickin Update


I've been plugging away working on some UFO projects, the Berry Pickin embroidery project was on the top of my list...I've been working on it now for 17 months! YES, 17 months, and I'm tired of seeing it sitting on the shelf.
I got the blocks out today, made some borders and started to connect them. This is only one section but I have other units made...unfortunately, the block I need to connect them all is waiting to be assembled so I'm showing what I have for now. Maybe this time next week I'll have the entire thing done and ready for quilting....


2 comments:

Yvette said...

I love the fabrics you picked. The quilt is coming along nicely. I picked a fat quarter pack I bought a while back but now I am rethinking.

Anonymous said...

I have always loved these stitcheries, and the soft-colored fabrics are perfect for them!