Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lookie What I Found


Yes, I did a little cleaning up and purging in my sewing room and this gorgeous fat quarter bundle was in with some kits along with a pattern and yardage! I actually still had the receipt with everything and believe it or not, I bought this fabric on 5/26/2010!!! It's almost a YEAR!!!!
Ugh......I need to stop buying and just use what I have!
The pattern is called "Around the Corner" by Heather Mulder Peterson and the fabric is also hers called "At Home for the Holidays" . I washed every single piece tonight because of all the red. I was so afraid I'd get the quilt assembled and wash it and find red everywhere.....

This quilt will be one of the projects I take with me in May when I go to Indiana for a quilt retreat.
(more about that when the time gets closer)

1 comment:

luv2quilt2 said...

Beautiful fabrics. I look forward to seeing the project.