Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Goings On


Rain, Rain, Go Away!!! Does it seem like it NEVER stops raining? I am sick to death of rain!!!!
Ok, got that outta my system so now to get onto the Saturday goings on.............

Set up the new wireless printer, made a traveling ironing surface for retreat (27 days!!!), did some laundry, and cut and ironed some scraps to make string blocks.....so while I had the fabric out, I did just that, made 7 string blocks! It was fun too to walk down memory lane and point out which fabrics went with what projects I've done this year. I did notice I did a lot of polka dot and bright stuff this year but it's what I was into....
In the picture, the top 7 are today's and the others are sadly from a year ago :) I've been so bad at keeping up but the way I look at it, there will always be scraps so what's the rush to empty this bin out!

1 comment:

The Other Barb said...

I was thinking abt making a couple string block today too. Didn't get to them though. Sandwiched 2 quilts on this rainy Saturday instead. Seeing your blocks makes me want to get back to mine. Maybe tomorrow~