Friday, August 5, 2011

Art to Heart Mini



I can't believe it's that time again to do my Art to Heart mini for my mom.....I feel like I just did the July and August and here it is time to get the September and October ones made up.

I did the cutting and fusing yesterday and even got the majority of the machine buttonholing done last night but then there was the draw of the tv (Big Brother) and some embroidery, so here I am today finishing it up.

All I have to do is add a hanging sleeve and pop it in the mail. I will however, finish the October one too so I can save some postage....that's all fused and about 1/3 done with the buttonholing.


I have really enjoyed making these minis this year for my mother....and I know she's enjoying having them around her house.


Peggy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This one is cute...I can't wait to make mine!