Sunday, August 28, 2011

Irene and fabric



Irene has passed by NJ and leaving some without power but for us here we have fared quite well. Thank you Irene for not damaging anything at Casa Aront.



On another note, on Friday I got this piece of fabric......

See where I have the sticky note with the arrow? Well, that's the town I live in....pretty cool huh?


Along with this fabric I got this red dot fabric which go with the small house pincushion pattern I already have....





The fabric is "Hometown" by Sweetwater for Moda. If you follow "makelifesweet" blog and wrote in and told them your town early this year (I think it was this year) then you too might be on this fabric.....


And as I've said before...who doesn't like some red and white polka?


Peggy



1 comment:

Cardygirl said...

Glad you were safe...love the fabric!