Friday, August 19, 2011

UFO's.

I don't know why I do this to myself but I do.................
I go in search of one item and come away with about 10 :)
I can't even remember now what I was looking for but I found these two runners. I really loved this summery looking one back when I assembled it about 4 years ago and the more I look at it today, the more it's growing on me again so I'm going to press it and get the backing ready for it. This blue star runner is another Thimbleberries that I did back at least a year if not longer ago and if you look close enough you can see it's even sandwiched......well, upon careful examination, I found WHY I stopped. It got bunched in one section and needed unsewing. SO...I took it all out the other night and am going to make a visit to a friend's house soon and she's going to let me put it on her long arm and quilt it :)


No comments: