Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's a Mystery



Do you like doing mystery quilts? For the most part I don't, but I couldn't help myself this time.



Michelle is doing a mystery with her guild and invited me to join in, and after NOT doing "Orca Bay" this winter with Bonnie Hunter, I decided I had to do it. Last Friday when Michelle and Robin came to town for a visit we went to Quilting Possibilities, Michelle and I bought the yardage for ours. Robin had a focus fabric at home and is buying her other 2 fabrics this weekend.

I carried the dark fabric around with me trying to find 2 others that I thought looked ok with it. I finally settled on the light one and Michelle found the bottom one which is a batik.

I have step 1 cut and with luck I can start sewing it up today.


I'll be back with an update later...........................

4 comments:

Vickie said...

That's greeeennnnnnn. LOL Ejoy. I want to see pictures.

Vickie said...

That's greeeennnnnnn. LOL Ejoy. I want to see pictures.

The Other Barb said...

Pretty greens! Looking forward to seeing your progress on the mystery quilt.

The Other Barb said...

Pretty greens! Looking forward to seeing your progress on the mystery quilt.