Saturday, February 25, 2012

Just One Word

I only have one word for this picture.... "AWESOME".

This is my Fig Tree Twister quilt that my friend Michelle is quilting for me.
I assembled it at a retreat back in November but didn't get it to Michelle right away but she's got it now and it's getting quilted!!!

I love nothing more than getting these kinds of pictures sent to me while I'm slaving away in work.....they take my mind off that and get me excited to leave and come home and sew!!!

Thanks for the picture Michelle.............Can't wait to get my hands on this one and get it bound!!!

Tonight I worked on making units for the Ohio Star quilt I wrote about last weekend.  I have 20 blocks made and the units for the other 30 all made.  I'll be working on the assembly of those on Saturday.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!  It's supposed to be cold here in NJ!

Peggy

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You are two funny Peggy...like a kid at Christmas! :)

Unknown said...

That picture put a smile on my face too! I totally recognized it from retreat. It will be fabulous when Michelle does her magic. :)

It's cold and windy here too. I plan on hitting my sewing room today as well.

The Other Barb said...

love the colors in this quilt .

Conni said...

Sa-weet!

busylizzy said...

Peggy, I bet Michelle loves working on quilts from people like you. Your quilt looks perfect, as only Perfect Peggy would do it! I remember working on a few quilts on Sherrrie's machine (for others) and some were wonky, seams all messy, etc. Congrats on getting one to the almost finished stage!