Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Finish

My daughter is marrying into a family in April that will bring her 2 sister in laws and 3 brother in laws as well as a new baby with one of the sister in law's, Amy and her husband Eric.  Amy's colors for the baby's room is very classic looking.  As previously reported I found a great pattern for the quilt she wants and even better, found a great fabric line that was perfect for it so I got right to it so it will be done, quilted, and bound before Thanksgiving when Amy and Eric will visit from Washington State.
I took advantage of today being a gorgeous 66 degree day with a nice breeze to go outside and take 2 pictures of the quilt with the quilt hanging on the clothes line.....I love how my shadow showed up in the corner of the picture.....

No comments: