Sunday, October 7, 2012

Looking

I'm looking for an embroidery pattern with the letters of the alphabet but I would like it to show something that goes with the letter like Z and it's attached to a Zebra...both in the design.  I'd seen on someone's blog they did an entire quilt from little alphabet blocks and I just loved the idea.....Anyone out there have a pattern or know where I can get one?
I have seen the Crabapple Hill pattern and it's not quite what I'm looking for.  I want childish and easy....

3 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

Check out Stitchers Closet. I found some really cute ones there.

Angela said...

I just sent you some links. :o) Are you planning a grandbaby hope chest now?

Stitches said...

Rosemary Youngs (www.rosemaryyoungs.com) has a free simple alphabet quilt pattern on her site and you can still download all of the patterns. I hope you find what you want.