Sunday, July 14, 2013

2013 Designer Mystery BOM

     Yup....I'm keeping up with this year's block like I did last year..... 
     Block # 2 Is called "Bows & Baskets" which was designed by Sandy Gervais of Pieces From My Heart. 
Once again, Fat Quarter Shop was super generous with their fabric cuts so I think I'm going to make some half square triangles and make some 9 patch blocks with them so that when I'm done, I'll have a second quilt to show for my efforts!!! 

Is anyone else doing anything with their scraps?

     I finished a Moda Bake Shop project too last night....It was a snowball quilt using some Aneela Hooey fabrics. I'll take pictures and make a separate post about that one.

      97 and super humid here in NJ....perfect day to stay inside and sew!

Peggy

2 comments:

Conni said...

Cute basket block!! I've been canning, so haven't had much opportunity to sew. Maybe this week!!

The Other Barb said...

what a cute basket! never saw one with a bow. looking forward to seeing each block that you make~